Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Crushes: "Newest Unique" showing more than "Most Recent"

a.jaffe
Minted
Posted on Jun 28, '13 at 09:27 am

Hi all,

I’ve recently noticed that the “Most Recent” pane of the Secret Crush pepper is showing many fewer entries than the “Newest Unique” pane. That is, the “Most Recent” is missing a lot of entries, but they are clearly somewhere in the database since the “Newest Unique” knows about them.

I think that this started at the same time as my recent attempt to fix the “127.255.255.255” problem that arose when my host switched from 32 to 64 bits (detailed here).

Also, on an unrelated note: is it just me, or are there no links to this forum from the Account Center or anywhere else on haveamint.com?

a.jaffe
Minted
Posted on Jul 05, '13 at 05:34 am

For what it’s worth, I think this was solved by running Shaun’s checksums.php code which is available elsewhere on this forum.

Unfortunately, because there appears to be no way to search the forum, I can’t actually give you a link.

nkt
Minted
Posted on Jul 19, '13 at 09:31 am

I just guessed that the URL would be /forum. I have not found a single link here from the website. I love Mint but Shaun should sell it to someone who has time to give it TLC.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account