I transferred my Mint 2 license. After installing Mint in its new /mint/ location and visiting /mint/?visits, I see, to my surpise, that the year column shows “2005”. I expected “2013” but that value is not even contained in the drop-down menu. There is currently only one row in each time frame, denoting my own visit to the site right after installation, yesterday.
These were my steps taken:
- Removed script tags
- Uninstalled Mint via preferences page. Strangely, after confirming the uninstall, the page to install Mint loaded. There is no hint whatsoever about what uninstalling does.
- Manually removed all mint_ tables in the database
- Deleted entire /mint/ folder from the server
- Created new database
- Updated /config/db.php in a brand new copy of Mint 2.19
- Uploaded that new copy of Mint 2.19. Did not add additional Pepper
- Installed Mint
- Added script tags
- Visited website
- Visited /mint/. Looks good.
- Visited/mint/?visit. Doesn’t look good.
What should I do, what went wrong?