Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Avoiding Self-Referrals?

I have mint installed on admin.alexmasters.is/mint (two instances - only one of which is relevant) and it’s tracking my website (alexmasters.is)

The issues I’m having are not only that it doesn’t ignore my visits (the box never stays checked - which I can deal with) BUT (!!) my referrals are all internal. It’s telling me that someone has, essentially, clicked on a link within my site to get to another page on my site. Is there a way to set it so that only external referrals are caught or any page with an instance of mint is ignored?

Example: [Referrers > Newest Unique]

alexmasters.is/a/photographer To Rachel Sawden .am 5 hours ago alexmasters.is/experienced To .am 5 hours ago alexmasters.is/ To About .am 5 hours ago offprint.am/ To Home .am 5 hours ago alexmasters.is/recapitulating/20090524 To .am 11 hours ago alexmasters.is/recapitulating/20100613 To Rachel Sawden .am 11 hours ago alexmasters.is/recapitulating/20110122 To Beauty & The Bling .am 11 hours ago alexmasters.is/recapitulating/20110605 To Lust, Love.. & A Little Lingerie 11 hours ago alexmasters.is/recapitulating/20110613 To Heat Wave .am 11 hours ago alexmasters.is/recapitulating/20120715 To Home .am 11 hours ago alexmasters.is/recapitulating/20120616 To Home .am 12 hours ago alexmasters.is/wp/wp-admin/post.php?post=557 To Lust, Love.. & A Little Lingerie 13 hours ago alexmasters.is/wp/wp-admin/post.php?post=554 To Heat Wave .am 13 hours ago alexmasters.is/wp/wp-admin/post.php?post=554 To Heat Wave .am 13 hours ago alexmasters.is/wp/wp-admin/post.php?post=551 To Rachel Sawden .am 14 hours ago alexmasters.is/wp/wp-admin/post.php?post=548 To Beauty & The Bling .am 14 hours ago alexmasters.is/wp/wp-admin/ To Home .am 14 hours ago alexmasters.is/wp/wp-admin/post.php?post=537 To Source .am

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account