Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Mint keeps logging me out

ATD
Minted
Posted on Oct 05, '12 at 07:49 pm

I’ve installed Mint a couple of days ago on my site which is running WordPress and hosted at WPengine.com.

At first everything appeared fine, but if I try to view mint on any browser apart from Firefox 15 on my MBP, once it logs in, I see weird login boxes on each on the panes, and then I’m instantly redirected back to the login screen. I tried clearing all my cookies etc but the problem still persists. Then I tried on my iMac and same problem in both Firefox and Chrome.

I read something on the forums about “Stagger Pane Loading” so I disabled it. I was then able to login fine with all browsers on different computers and see the panes, but If I try and switch tabs from within the panes, the same thing happens. I see a login box on the actual pane, and I’m redirected back to the login screen. If I also view the preferences, I have to login first, then I see the page (even though I’m already logged in).

I’ve also tried to remove all peppers and just stick with the default pepper but same issues. I’ve checked the error query string and nothing comes up. Any ideas what is causing this weird problem?

I am having the same problem. it was working fine until I move my site to WPEngine. Any suggestions anyone?

ATD
Minted
Posted on Oct 06, '12 at 11:59 pm

Hmm now firefox is playing up and I have to login every time I click something and can’t fully view the tabs on the panes.

ATD
Minted
Posted on Oct 07, '12 at 09:51 pm

AuctionHQ, contact WPEngine and get them to exclude the mint directory from their cache. They just did it on my account and it works perfectly now

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account