Ok, new try.
After the big update of Textpattern, i give Bird Feeder a new chance. The following single steps had no success, but perhaps anybody in this mint-universe has a little bit pity with me.
Bird Feeder Pepper is installed.
Textpattern use the files rss.php and atom.php to generate the feeds.
I started only with rss.php to reduced the mistake sources. In this case i add on top the lines:
define(‘BIRDFEED’, ‘Default (RSS)’);
- Only the step 2 had the first error and i changed the code from
with the first effect, that the standard procedure by Textpattern was running again.
- Then i changed only the code line inside the rss.php file:
tag($BirdFeeder->seed($Title, $permlink, true),’link’).n.
to replace the link code, like described inside the documentation by Shaun Inman and in consideration of the Textpattern hack by Ramanan.
The effect is now, that every RSS-Reader shows me an error to load the feed from my site. But Mint count the access. If i set the old original code back, everything is running again but without Mint.
I’m not the PHP expert. Perhaps somebody here for the Textpattern community.