Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Outbound Links Pepper not working on new host

Atlas
Minted
Posted on Apr 09, '11 at 07:44 pm

Is there anything that might need to be enabled for the Outbound Links Pepper to work on a new host? It’s still working great after several years on my original host, but it doesn’t work at all on the new one (no stats, no records in db table). Every other part of Mint is working great on the new host.

I’m just not sure what to tell them when I open a support ticket, besides, “it doesn’t work”, which may not be helpful enough. :-)

Thanks.

ghkim
Minted
Posted on Mar 30, '12 at 01:47 am

Outbound not functional for me as well, new install - everything else seems to be functional.

rookie
Minted
Posted on Apr 04, '12 at 05:55 am

The same for me … a new install and everything seems to work, but not the outbound pepper ….

jmock
Minted
Posted on Apr 11, '12 at 02:55 pm

I’m having the same issues everything is tracking but the outbound pepper. My site is running the latest version of WordPress, Mint, and peppers (bird feeder, local searches, user agent 007, and outbound).

Shaun: is there any debugging info or anything else I can get to try to track down the problem?

Has anyone got a resolution to this? I’ve run into the same issue.

is there a common thread here? who are you guys hosting with?

jmock
Minted
Posted on Apr 18, '12 at 05:15 pm

My site is running WordPress hosted at Site5. The pepper used to work fine for me, but not since I did the new install.

philg
Minted
Posted on Oct 14, '13 at 11:40 pm

Seems like this wasn’t solved yet…

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account