Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Mint Almost Working

I just moved my domain to a new host, but using the same domain name, so I’ve installed Mint on the new host.

Mint seemed to install fine via ftp, I got the instructions to appear when I went to http://myhost.com/mint/, I followed the instructions and they seemed to work, but when I go there now I see the mint title bar and the copyright and the buttons for Preferences and Logout — but no panes of info. Just the title bar and footer.

I can go into the preferences just fine, where everything appears normal.

What should I be checking? The database details? The installation directory? I have no idea where to start.

Let me rephrase:

After installing Mint, I successfully get the installation to work, but all that shows up is the Mint window — title bar, copyright, etc. — without any panes or content!

What should I attempt to fix??

Thanks.

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Jun 07, '10 at 11:10 am

What do you see in your Preferences? Are there any Pepper listed in the right column? If not uploaded completely before installing some Pepper (or in this case all) may go uninstalled and need to be installed manually.

Shaun —

Thanks for the insight. I do not in fact see any peppers, so I’ll start over.

Glad to hear it may be a simple fix. (I miss my Mint!)

Done! And now working.

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account