Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Mint not working - new install

Perhaps I’ve missed something, but I thought I’d followed the installation instructions quite carefully. No visits are being recorded by Mint.

The database is there, and I have the script in the header, plus amended my .htaccess files as for ‘advanced’ user - but nothing.

In my Mint Preferences my domain shows as patricktaylor.com but I redirect everything to www - is this an issue?

Any ideas?

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Aug 27, '09 at 12:41 pm

Mint appears to be recording just fine. I did notice that you have two JavaScript includes in your site though. You should add the Mint JavaScript either manually or automatically (with .htaccess) but not both ways.

Try unchecking “Stagger pane loading” in your Mint Preferences, saving and then adding ?errors to your Mint url and reloading in a browser. Do you see any PHP errors?

Great! Thanks. The problem was my .htaccess which forbids http in query strings. I’ve fixed that now by excepting Mint. And I removed the manual JavaScript include.

So everything’s working fine now. Very nice system.

Patrick

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account