Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Can't get Behavior Pepper to work

I wasn’t sure if this should go here or troubleshooting, sorry if it’s in the wrong spot.

I am having trouble getting the Behavior Pepper to do anything. I have the Mint class being called before calling the code from the ReadMe file, which is this:

Mint.TT.behavior.record(“Easter egg was called”, “/links”);

It just doesn’t do anything. There are no errors in the safari javascript console, but in firefox it says “not enough arguments” in reference to the last r.send();in record().

What am I doing wrong? Does this Pepper work for anyone else? I tried just calling the javascript from the readme in a plain text file and still nothing showed up in the Behaviors pane.

Thanks

Please disregard this post. The problem was with a third party, and is now resolved.

myGengo
Minted
Posted on Jun 06, '09 at 02:37 am

Hi Jacob

Are you able to say what the third-party problem was? I’m getting the same error and I can’t track it down.

Any help appreciated.

yea i have been trying to get it to work as well.. any advice appreciated :D

edit.

ima elaborate just a touch.. i went the other route of tracking which was the php method outlined in the text document.

i was able to get things going.. but get this error inside of the BehaviorTracker.js file..

Fatal error: Call to a member function loadPepper() on a non-object in /nfs/c04/h05/mnt/xxxxx/domains/gameachievements.org/html/mint/pepper/tonytrupp/behavior/BehaviorTracker.php on line 20

line 20 is.. $Mint->loadPepper();

which leads to maybe think that duing a mint update Behavior didnt update? maybe?

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account