Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Track Exit Pages

jjafuller
Mint-less
Posted on Sep 15, '07 at 02:03 pm

I have done some milling around on the web and on this site, and I cannot not seem to find anything in mint, or a suitable pepper that just tracks exit pages.

I am aware of the PathStats pepper, however the client is not so much interested in that, as they just want to look at the list of exit pages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sam Brown
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on Sep 15, '07 at 02:43 pm

This could be (read: would be) a great Pepper!

Shaun Inmans Outbound Links currently displays where the user is going and from what page, not sure if this is suitable?

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Sep 17, '07 at 12:29 pm

I might be able to add an Exits tab to the Outbound Links Pane. Seems like the Outbound (or Secret Crush) data could be repurposed. Let me mull on it for a bit.

revive
Minted
Posted on Sep 04, '09 at 11:59 pm

What ever happened with this??? I have looked at the Outbound links and am using the Secret Crush pepper.. but neither seem to show what page was the last visited by a user,.. or their ‘exit’ page. We’re also using the Attention Span pepper which shows bounce rate, etc.. but not the page they exited from.. this would be super helpful for anyone wanted to resolve UX issues on a site.. got anything that might help Shaun ??

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account