Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Completion Checker

I was checking around the current peppers, and searching but couldn’t find one, with that I am hoping either there is one hiding from me, or one is getting developed.

I was wondering if there was a pepper, to track if they made it say an order page, and if I find out if they have completed and sent it. Or pretty much conversion goals right?

If youc an lead me in the right direction, id be really happy!

Ronald Heft
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on May 28, '07 at 01:55 am

There was a Pepper for Mint 1.2 which did this called Funnel. Not sure if it works for Mint 2 or even where to download it anymore.

I guess I could code a simple PHP script to just email me or something…(sigh).

I’ll checkup on this later, if there is a post here later. :)

Has anyone created a conversion tracker yet? Something I can put on my thank you page that will show the referrer. So I can see which keywords or sites are converting.

Yes, I’ve been asking around for the same thing. If anyone would like to know what I thing would be a great conversion counter tool, let me know. I definitely could use this tool.

Does anyone have a copy of the funnel pepper? The developer’s page is dead. Thanks.

Sam Brown
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on Jan 03, '08 at 04:56 am

Yep, I have a copy of Funnel here.

Cheers! Thanks.

markf77
Minted
Posted on Feb 12, '09 at 12:55 pm

Thanks, I tried the funnel pepper, but it appears it no longer works with the newest version of Mint.

Yeah, the funnel pepper doesn’t work with the latest version of Mint. Does anybody have an update for this pepper?

steez
Minted
Posted on Nov 05, '09 at 11:59 am

ugh, im wanting this… =)

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account