Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Crisp, a Safari 5 extension

Hey Guys,

I’m new to the developer forum but I have been using Mint since the end of last year so I thought it’s time that I gave something back. I’m working on a new HTML5 extension for Safari called Crisp, that allows users to track basic data from multiple Mint installations. Check out these screenshots:

alexmillsdesign.com/press/SafariCrisp01/Crisp_1.png alexmillsdesign.com/press/SafariCrisp01/Crisp_2.png alexmillsdesign.com/press/SafariCrisp01/Crisp_3.png

It’s currently in development and should be finished by the weekend, I was hoping you guys would have a look at it and let me know what you think. It currently uses the same connection as the Junior Mint Widget but if Shaun is not cool with this, I have a pepper ready that can serve the same data.

I hope you like it and all thoughts are very welcome. Have a good day!

Alex

Oh and I forgot to mention I’m building a little server app that allows you to attach multiple mint installations to a username, that way whenever you sign into the extension you will have all the accounts setup. You will be able to have multiple users so that you can manage a team as well.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account