Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Older | Newer

Mint 3

Zack
Minted
Posted on Nov 10, '09 at 01:30 pm

I searched a little bit and didn’t find anything, so forgive me if this has been asked over and over again, but does any one know if Shawn is actively developing Mint 3?

I’d like to know too. Someone, who does know… Needs to reply to this thread.

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Nov 30, '09 at 10:15 am

Anyone but me who replies to this thread doesn’t know what they are talking about. I don’t discuss development plans of commercial software until a release is imminent (I try to avoid vaporware).

With that said, there is nothing to report at the moment.

OH! I understand that and respect that now. I was wondering the same thing. I just don’t want to see mint go - it’s awesome!

Yofal
Minted
Posted on Feb 17, '10 at 07:52 pm

M. Inman noted recently on twitter that the last time his weblog had been this quiet was November 2003. Just sayin’…

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Feb 19, '10 at 10:06 am

Like I said above “Anyone but me who replies to this thread doesn’t know what they are talking about.”

Yofal, you might want to do some basic fact checking before you go making statements that have the potential of hurting my business. Mint 1 was released in September 2005, not 2003.

Older | Newer

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account