Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Simply daily unique visitors

I’m trying to mix Mint’s record of daily unique visitors with my own, separate stats from another system. I’ve looked at the database and I’ve been through the default pepper class but I can’t work out how I could easily extract just this data alone.

I need just one SQL query that gets the unique visitors from say, the past month and groups them by day.

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Jul 01, '08 at 09:53 am

Because Mint expires older data, total and unique visit data is aggregated as it is recorded and stored in the Default Pepper’s data property in an array indexed by hour/day/week/month timestamp.

I’d also like to know how to run simple MySQL queries to get things like daily visitors, monthly visitors and so on. I assume that you’d query the mint__config table, data field for more historical data, but the format is a little confusing. Any tips on how to reproduce what the default pepper does would be awesome.

I also want to know this.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account