Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Twice a Mint

T55
Minted
Posted on Apr 09, '08 at 04:33 am

Just a thought: would it be possible to create two specialized info windows for Mint. One window that displays relevant tracking info for clients and one window that displays relevant developers info (pepper). So I can point my clients to website.com/mint for traffic related stuff and use website.com/mintdev myself for things like the quicktime pepper, browser languages, real estate, etc.

Sam Brown
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on Apr 09, '08 at 05:48 am

No, this has been discussed before and Shaun is not looking to build multi-user and multi-permission functionality into Mint, at the present time.

T55
Minted
Posted on Apr 11, '08 at 10:03 am

I wouldn’t suggest multi-user and multi-permission functionality in Mint. What I had in mind was simple pagination - 10 pepper max on page 1, the next 10 on page 2. The way I can put all the basic tracking stuff on page 1 and all webdev related pepper on page 2 .

witek
Minted
Posted on Apr 16, '08 at 06:17 pm

I vote for it. I would like to use website.com/mint/mobile to see only one or two peppers from my mobile phone.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account