Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

I Was Thinking...

Sam Parkinson
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on Jan 20, '08 at 06:33 pm

I just came across this app for Google Analytics that uses Adobe AIR, It’s fugging increadable.

Anyways I like Mint more than analytics but still use both, I’m just suggesting an AIR application. At the moment all us windows users don’t have a widget or anything but with air anyone could have one.

Well just a suggestion. aboutnico.be is the site with the app.

tamar
Minted
Posted on Dec 12, '08 at 02:08 pm

I totally agree with this. I was Googling to see if I there was a desktop app for Mint and Google found nothing — except this thread. So I’m going to revive it to say “hey Shaun, where’s an AIR version of this awesome piece of software?” ;)

I’m currently working on a port of the Junior Mint OSX widget in adobe air (with Shaun’s permission of course). I take it people would be interested (it was a bit of a personal project to start with)? Just putting the final bits together and should have a beta release in the next couple of days.

Lewis
Minted
Posted on Apr 05, '09 at 08:08 pm

I’m interested!

@Lewis Sorry about the delay, I have been extremely busy with other commitments lately, I hope to have a download page up this weekend as my latest AIR build is stable.

@Lewis It’s just been one thing after another recently, time to do my own thing has been a luxury.

However I finally have a place for you to look at this Adobe AIR port of Junior Mint: rogue-pixel.co.uk/fresh-air

Shaun, if you see this post, check it out if you have the time and let me know what you think.

Cheers, everyone.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account