Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Is MINT compatible with IPB & vBulletin?

Hi,

Quick question - I haven’t bought this script yet, I’m just wondering if it is compatible with IPB & vBulletin? if so, what is required? Just inserting a code into the forum which connects to the MINT script ?

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Jan 07, '08 at 10:12 am

Not sure what you mean by compatible. If you can add the Mint JavaScript include to your pages and Mint will run in your servers then Mint is compatible. The only problem I know of with vBulletin is with the Local Searches Pepper which is unable to track local searches because of the search caching mechanism used by that particular forum software.

RayFiasco
Mint-less
Posted on Jun 14, '08 at 11:41 am

I’ve got an IPB Forum, and the way I see mint programmed, I don’t believe there should be a problem. I’ve got a friend that I’m reffering to about mint, he was looking for a stats script, and I’m liking what I see so far, I’ll ask him for a review on mint + his forum. (ipb) and I’ll let you guys know here how it goes. =)

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account