Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Blue Mint - Custom Style

Martin
Minted
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 02:18 pm

So I don’t know if this is right place to post it, but I wanted to show you guys the custom style that I made. flickr.com/photos/martinhipp/374808818

You can also download it there…

Oooh I like blue mint. Very tasty

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 03:44 pm

After-Dinner might be a better place for this.

RightOn
Minted
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 04:35 pm

INSTALLED…

I’m not a big GREEN fan ;)

Sam Brown
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 05:25 pm

Hi Keith, seems Martin and I had the same idea! :)

Martin
Minted
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 06:27 pm

I honestly didn’t realize that Sam had made one. Anyway thanks for the comments.

Lolajl
Minted
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 07:26 pm

Unfortunately, Sam’s plugin, at least on my install, is broken. I’ve left a comment at Peppermint Tea.

I always thought that “The green is part of Mint’s brand. I’m going to have to ask that you not release this CSS. Thanks for understanding.”

scratches head

Martin
Minted
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 09:23 pm

Why not release custom styles, I mean, isn’t that why Shaun added the custom style function?

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 09:47 pm

The green of the logo is. I haven’t had a chance to police this yet. Still dealing with launch issues.

Martin
Minted
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 09:51 pm

Ok, I will change the logo back to green

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 09:57 pm

Also, Paul is referring to an email exchange we had a year ago. The brand has shifted a bit since then. Just look around, there’s a whole lot less green on this site.

Martin is right. This is indeed what the custom styles are for. Just as long as the Mint logomark and logotype doesn’t change. I expected to have a lot more time to clarify this stuff during the launch but PayPal problems ate up just about all of my time in the first 48 hours. Coming up on 72 now and things are finally starting to get back down to reasonable levels.

Martin
Minted
Posted on Jan 31, '07 at 09:59 pm

Hey Shaun, I changed it the logo back to green.

Peconi
Minted
Posted on Feb 01, '07 at 12:33 am

I agree with Paul - green is Mint’s color and that’s one of the reasons I bought the script in the first place… It’s just beautiful!

Paul, aren’t you hosted on one of my servers on PeconiHosting.com?

Anyways, All best, Petar Smilajkov

Keith
Minted
Posted on Feb 01, '07 at 05:38 pm

I installed this style when it had the blue logo. Am I required to change back to the green one?

@vistajuice

I think paul is hosted by (mt) dv ^^

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account